2-3 bowls of carbonara with chicken
1/4 red onion
1 huge clove garlic
2(ish) cups pasta
1 egg yolk
splash of white wine
- set a pot of water to boil for the pasta
- dice up the chicken and sautee it with the aforementioned spices
- when the chicken's nearly done, throw in the diced onion and garlic
- in a new bowl, take 1/3 cup of the pasta water and beat in the egg yolk to temper it.
- drain the pasta, add it to the chicken, onions, and garlic.
- pour the egg mix over, add cheese, and wine, and toss it like there's no tomorrow.