one 9x5 pan of spicy cheese bread
3 cups flour
1tblsp baking powder
3/4 cup sour cream
1 1/4 cup milk
half a block of cheese, diced super small
(smaller cheese chunks means more cheese distributed through bread)
at least a cup of parmesan, shredded
3 thai peppers, diced
however much rosemary you want
3tblsp butter, melted
1 egg, beaten
- preheat your over to 350, grease baking pan
- while that's going, mix flour, baking powder, cheese (save some parmesan), and spices
- in another bowl, mix milk, sour cream, butter, and egg
- add wet ingredients into dry, knead with your hand.
- fold in peppers
- put the dough in baking pan, cover top with parmesan cheese
- bake for 45-50 minutes
- let it rest for 15. don't pick at it.
you can eat this hot, room temperature, whatever. I sliced mine after it cooled and put it in tupperware to help it retain moisture. this recipe is really spicy, tone it down if you'd like. probably for the best, actually.