2 bowls of orzo stir-fry
1 chicken breast
1/2 orange bell pepper
4 cloves garlic
1/4 up heavy cream
splash of sushi vinegar
- pour your orzo into a pot and fill with chicken broth instead of water. put it on a burner and let it boil until the pasta is done.
- while that's going on, heat your oil and toss in sliced chicken breast with spices and butter. let it cook for 4-5 minutes.
- add in the onion, garlic, and bell pepper, and let everything cook for another 3-4 minutes. your chicken should be fully cooked.
- drain the orzo and add it to the chicken/veggies. knock the heat to med-low and add the sushi vinegar and squeeze the juice out of the lemon half.
- now it's a stir fry--stir it occasionally for another 3-4 minutes. add in the cream and cheese, let it fry for a little more, and you're good.